Rum, fresh mint, and ripe peaches...how can you go wrong? This mojito will make you feel peachy keen and is the epitome of summer in a glass!
▪ 1.5 oz white rum
▪ 1 small peach, skinned and sliced
▪ 5 fresh mint leaves (give or take)
▪ Juice of 1 lime
▪ 1 tsp sugar (raw turbinado sugar if possible!)
▪ Club soda and ice, ice baby
▪ Extra peach, lime, & mint for garnish (optional)
1. In a large glass, muddle the peach slices, mint, lime juice, and sugar.
2. Then add the rum and fill the glass with ice.
3. Fill the rest of the glass with club soda and gently stir to combine.
4. Garnish if wanted and enjoy!
Recipe makes 1 delicious drink
Turbinado sugar is my favorite to use for mojitos - it’s the kind that comes in the brown packets at coffee shops!
This recipe was originally posted here.