By Carolyn Shields
There's nothing better than knowing with just five ingredients, you can create this tasty treat. (Ok, there's probably a lot of things that are better, but not when you're desperate for a sweet). In five minutes, you can satisfy your sweet tooth, your salty craving and you can even pretend it's healthy because there's oats in there!
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of oats
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- Mix together the first four ingredients listed above until creamy.
- Form into a cookie shape on parchment paper. Press with fork.
- Put in freezer for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt some chocolate (dark, milk, whatever girl!).
- Drizzle, dump, pour that liquid gold over your cookie as artfully as you'd like.
- Optional: add some salt flakes or nuts on the chocolate for le artistic flare.
Serving size: one cookie.
Pairs well with milk.