By Carolyn Shields
Make this dish on Sunday night, and then divvy it up for lunches for the week!
- Chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- Bread crumbs
- Grated parmesan
- Vegtables: zuchini, onion, bell pepper, broccoli
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix about one half cup of bread crumbs and one half cup of grated parmesan.
- Coat chicken breast in melted butter and then cover in the parmesan-bread crumb mixture.
- Cut veggies. Drizzle melted butter over them and salt and pepper.
- Put everything on baking sheet. Dollop pesto onto the dish. Bake for approximately 45minutes.
- Once baked, I like to cut the chicken into bite size pieces and then mix it all together.
Maybe add rice, couscous, or noodles.
There's probably a better way to add the pesto, but whatever. I'm a novice to cooking and it turned out great!