Enjoy this simple crock pot chili with the cooler weather that’s coming our way! Keep it basic or toss on a ton of delicious toppings for an extra hearty meal.
▪ 1 pound ground beef
▪ 3 Tablespoons chili powder
▪ 1 Tablespoon onion powder
▪ 2 cans of tomato sauce
▪ 1 can of kidney beans, drained
▪ 2 Tablespoons flour
▪ 1 teaspoon salt
▪ 6 Tablespoons water
▪ Shredded cheese and/or sour cream (optional toppings)
1. Cook the ground beef and drain the grease. Put the beef in crock pot and add all the other ingredients. Stir to combine.
2. Cook for at least an hour and a half and add more water if needed. Top with sour cream and shredded cheese (optional) and eat while hot. Enjoy!
This recipe makes about 6-8 servings.
To go a little healthier, you can simply substitute ground turkey for the ground beef. Or any other sort of ground meat that you prefer!
This recipe is meant for those folks who don’t like chunks of onion in their chili but still want a little onion flavor. But feel free to add fresh chopped onion if you like it!
This recipe was originally posted here.