Choose five friends.
Slap one quote below on each of five blank cards.
Pen a personal note.
Spend $2.45 ($0.49 per stamp) to snail-mail the lovin’.
Send one card out each day of the week.
Because Hallmark cards (usually) stink, and Christian quotes (usually) don’t...
1. “Nothing, I suspect, is more astonishing in any man’s life than the discovery that there do exist people very, very like himself.” –C.S. Lewis, Surprised by Joy
2. “One of the most beautiful affections is that of friendship.” –Pier Giorgio Frassati, Pier Giorgio Frassati, Letters to His Friends and Family
3. “From now on, wherever you go, or wherever I go, all the ground between us will be holy ground.” –Former Student of Henri J. M. Nouwen, Reaching Out: The Three Movements of the Spiritual Life
4. “Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil.” - Baltasar Gracian, The Art of Worldly Wisdom
5. “Every once in a while you just have to go out and do something, very crazy and very right, just to dare yourself to live... just something fun and good and beautiful.” –Regina Doman, The Shadow of the Bear
To friends far and near, cheers!
Emily Rogers is a Mount St. Mary's University graduate with a B.A. in Theology, who is constantly traveling...in her mind. Emily enjoys purposely getting lost in the woods and climbing mountains to reach those Nat Geo views. She works for "the Man," Jesus Christ, and for the other man, of the adult-world, as a Catholic school substitute teacher. Just giver her a cup of joe, and she's good to go.